This is a very important message for young people everywhere
(Source: , via heyfunniest)
I seriously worship this girl.
This should be on all of the Disney blogs.
IM NOT EVEN A DISNEY BLOG BUT WHO DOSNT EVEN LOVE STICH
i will never not reblog this
Dr. Seuss was a racist. He wouldn’t attach his words to an interracial romance. Here are seven racist cartoons he made about Japanese-Americans during WWII.
He also later apologized and wrote Horton Hears a Who! to illustrate his remorse for his previous way of thinking
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
You know what? I’m pretty smart
I should be on the…………..
Your Zuko costume’s pretty good, but your scar’s on the wrong side.
Tumblr-user thehiddentriforce will forever carry dishonor with them.
For everyone who completely missed it, allow me to be less subtle:
today i met a christian guy who tries to follow the rules of the bible really good and i asked him if he is against gays because of Leviticus 20:13 and he told me no, he doesn’t because of Matthew 7
and he added that he would never judge anybody on their beliefs or way of living because only god can judge the people
this guy man
That would be *actual* Christianity for you.